Receive assistance with determining post-graduation plans, polishing resumes/CVs and application materials, practicing interviewing, and more.
Strengthen professional skills, make connections and expand your commitment to volunteerism while supporting the college in a diverse range of events and activities.
Through teaching, research and service, the college works to broaden understanding, strengthen attention to diversity and cultural competence and promote efforts to enhance health equity.
The college’s wellness program provides resources and activities for students, faculty and staff.
Free summer enrichment program focused on improving access to information and resources for college students interested in the health professions.
The University of Florida strives to support students, staff and faculty by offering a variety of on-campus resources and services.
University of Florida Offices
- University of Florida Dean of Students
- University of Florida Graduate School
- Registrar’s Office
- Student Financial Affairs
- University Bursar
- Student Veteran Services
Diversity and Inclusion
Health and Wellness
- Counseling and Wellness Center (CWC)
- Disability Resource Center (DRC)
- Field and Fork Food Pantry
- GatorWell Health Promotion Services
- Student Health Care Center (SHCC)
- U Matter, We Care
Recreation and Involvement
- Florida Museum of Natural History
- Harn Museum of Art
- Reitz Union
- Student Activities and Involvement
- Career Connections Center
- Off-Campus Housing Service
- Student Legal Services
- University of Florida Libraries