Departments & Programs
In the Spotlight
BHS Student Spotlight
- Gabrielle Armstrong is on the general health science track. She would like to pursue a career as a physician. She wants to work in cardiology but is keeping her options open.
- Carter Gay is a junior on the general health science track. He plans to attend medical school and has volunteered at the orthopedic recovery unit at North Florida Regional Medical Center and the Student Health Care Center at Shands.
- Alyse Levine is a senior on the general health science track with a minor in disability studies. After graduating she plans to pursue a master’s degree in health care administration.
- Valentina Prieto is a junior on the general health science track. Her career goal is to become a physician assistant specializing in trauma surgery.
- Angela Sexton is a senior on the pre-occupational therapy track. She was accepted to the bachelor of health science honors program and is writing her honors thesis on mentorship for students with learning disabilities.
- Rebekah Schwartz is a public health major with double minors in health disparities and international development and humanitarian assistance. After graduation, she plans to pursue a master’s degree in public health.
(top to bottom, left to right: Gabrielle Armstrong, Carter Gay, Alyse Levine, Valentina Prieto, Angela Sexton, Rebekah Schwartz)