Menu UF Health Home Menu


Undergraduate Academic Advisement

Office of Student Services Room G205, Health Professions, Nursing, Pharmacy (HPNP Building) (352) 273-6400, option 1


Make sure to review the Frequently asked questions. Your question may have already been answered.

Undergraduate academic advising within the College of Public Health and Health Professions is provided by college advisors. It is recommended that a student meet with his/her academic advisor prior to each semester’s registration, and at any time regarding academic and/or career counseling matters.

To make an appointment with an academic advisor, please call (352) 273-6400, option 1.

The Bachelor of Health Science program becomes limited access at the junior level, which means that you must apply and be accepted to the College as a junior to become part of the health science program. Students interested in the program may apply for Summer B or Fall admission consideration in the Spring of their second year. Applications and information are available online.

The current minimum requirements for admission into the various tracks can be found here. Please remember, meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission into the program.


To make an appointment, please call (352) 273-6400, Option 1